Samstag, 26. April 2008

Back...

Now I am back at home, with all my stuff, a lot of photos on my camera, images which are still in my head, my diary book with my writings and of course all the memories.
>>Thanks a lot to my photo group: Gaynelle, Emir, Fatih, Nihan... for our amazing time. I've seen so many fantastic things and impressions... I'm very happy for this time. And now I am at home and my head is full...<<
That's why my photo - selection has to wait. I need distance and a little bit time for myself. I made a first small selection, you can find the images on my website: janethaar.com
I have to organise my topics and I have to make decisions about good and bad, and something in between. That's a lot of work and now really difficault for me. So... I need time for choosing and writing and collecting...


Keine Kommentare: